IELTS (Academic) 5 in 1 Actual Tests eBook Combo (March-June 2021) [Listening + Speaking + Reading + Writing Task 1+ Task 2]
- Listening: 100 sections with answers (Audios+Tapescripts) (150+ pages)
- Reading: 75 passages with answers (300+ pages)
- Speaking: 90 Part 1 and 68 Part 2 topics with suggested answers and sample audios (180+ pages)
- Writing Task 1: 80 reports (130+ pages)
- Writing Task 2: 68 essays (200+ pages)
Please note: These are eBooks, therefore there will no hard copy. The PDF and audio files (if any) of these eBooks will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your order is placed.
IELTS Listening Actual Tests (March – June 2021) (eBook + Audio + Tapescripts)
- Tips and tricks for each question type
- Signposting language example
- 15 Listening tests with Audio + Tapescripts.
- The answer key for these tests by IELTS Trainers
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests with Suggested Answers (March – June 2021) – eBook
This eBook includes:
- 90 part 1 topics
- 68 part 2 and 3 topics
- Sample answers by IELTS Trainers
- Vocabulary specific to each topic
- 2 Audiobooks (Reference purpose only, the audiobook doesn’t cover the same topics as in eBook )
IELTS Reading (Academic) Actual Test with Answers ( March – June 2021) – eBook
This eBook contains:
- 25 tests arranged in chronological order.
- Each test contains 3 sections. Each section has 3 paragraphs and a number of questions below them. The answers to these questions are provided at the end of the e-book by certified IELTS Trainers.
IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic) Actual Test with Sample Answers ( March – June 2021) – eBook
This eBook contains the most recent test questions that appeared in IELTS tests from November 2020.
Answers are provided for each question by IELTS Certified Trainers which will help you score a high band in your IELTS exam.
Academic Task 1 questions can be of the following question types:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Bar charts
- Two graphs
- Process diagrams
IELTS Writing Task 2 Actual Tests with Sample Answers ( March – June 2021) – eBook
- 68 essays arranged according to the essay types.
- Sample answers for each answer by IELTS Trainers.
- Strategy for each essay type.
- A model according to the strategy for each essay.
|Dimensions||1 × 2 × 3 cm|