IELTS (Academic) 5 in 1 Actual Tests eBook Combo (May – August 2022) [Listening + Speaking + Reading + Writing Task 1+ Task 2]
- Listening: 48 parts with answers (Audios+Tapescripts) (100+ pages)
- Reading: 36 passages with answers (200+ pages)
- Speaking: 25 Part 1 and 50 Part 2 & 3 topics with suggested answers and sample audios (200+ pages)
- Writing Task 1: 60 reports (100+ pages)
- Writing Task 2: 60 essays (100+ pages)
- FREE 1:1 Counselling Session with trainer
Please note: These are eBooks, therefore there will no hard copy. The PDF and audio files (if any) of these eBooks will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your order is placed.
IELTS Listening Actual Tests (May – August 2022) (eBook + Audio + Tapescripts)
- Tips and tricks for each question type
- Signposting language example
- 12 Listening tests (48 parts) with Audio + Tapescripts.
- The answer key for these tests by IELTS Trainers
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests with Suggested Answers (May – August 2022) – eBook
This eBook includes:
- 25 part 1 topics
- 50 part 2 and 3 topics
- Sample answers by IELTS Trainers
- Vocabulary specific to each topic
- 2 Audiobooks (Reference purpose only, the audiobook doesn’t cover the same topics as in eBook )
IELTS Reading (Academic) Actual Test with Answers (May – August 2022) – eBook
This eBook contains:
- 12 tests (36 passages) arranged in chronological order.
- Each test contains 3 sections. Each section has 3 paragraphs and a number of questions below them. The answers to these questions are provided at the end of the e-book by certified IELTS Trainers.
IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic) Actual Test with Sample Answers (May – August 2022) – eBook
This eBook contains the 100 most recent test questions that appeared in IELTS tests.
Answers are provided for each question by IELTS Certified Trainers which will help you score a high band in your IELTS exam.
Academic Task 1 questions can be of the following question types:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Bar charts
- Two graphs
- Process diagrams
IELTS Writing Task 2 Actual Tests with Sample Answers (May – August 2022) – eBook
- 60 essays arranged according to the essay types.
- Sample answers for each answer by IELTS Trainers.
- Strategy for each essay type.
- A model according to the strategy for each essay.
FREE 1:1 Live Counselling Session
Upon successful payment of the purchase, you will receive an email with downloadable links for eBooks and a link directing to a form for registering a FREE 1:1 counselling session. Once you fill the form, a sample 1:1 session will be scheduled for you with one of our star trainers.
What does our Customer say about eBooks?