IELTS (Academic) 5 in 1 Actual Tests Ebook Combo (Jan-Apr 2021) [Listening + Speaking + Reading + Writing Task 1+ Task 2]
IELTS 5 in 1 Ebook Combo January – April 2021 (Listening + Speaking + Reading + Writing Task 1+ Writing Task 2)
Buy All in one IELTS Combo ebooks which will help you to Crack your IELTS exam
This Combo consists of:
- 1- Listening (Ebook + Audio files+ Tapescripts)
- 1- Speaking ( Ebook + 2 Audio files)
- 1- Reading Ebook
- 1- Writing Task 1 Ebook
- 1- Writing Task 2 Ebook
Please note: These are e-books, therefore there will no hard copy. The PDF and audio files (if any) of these ebooks will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your order is placed.
IELTS Listening Actual Tests (Jan – April 2021) (Ebook + Audio + Tapescripts)
- Tips and tricks for each question type
- Signposting language example
- 15 Listening tests with Audio + Tapescripts.
- The answer key for these tests by IELTS Trainers
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests with Suggested Answers (January – April 2021) – Ebook
This Ebook Includes:
- 1 Ebook
- 2 Audiobooks (Reference purpose only, the audiobook doesn’t cover the same topics as in ebook)
IELTS Reading (Academic) Actual Test with Answers ( January – April 2021) – Ebook
The key to acing your reading test is to practice!
- This book contains 25 tests arranged in chronological order starting with tests from October 2020.
- Each test contains 3 sections. Each section has 3 paragraphs and a number of questions below them. The answers to these questions are provided at the end of the e-book by certified IELTS Trainers.
IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic) Actual Test with Sample Answers ( January – April 2021) – Ebook
This book contains the most recent test questions that appeared in IELTS tests from November 2020.
Answers are provided for each question by IELTS Certified Trainers which will help you score a high band in your IELTS exam.
Academic Task 1 questions can be of the following question types:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Bar charts
- Two graphs
- Process diagrams
IELTS Writing Task 2 Actual Tests with Sample Answers ( January – April 2021) – Ebook
- 68 essays arranged according to the essay types.
- Sample answers for each answer by IELTS Trainers.
- Strategy for each essay type.
- A model according to the strategy for each essay.