IELTS (Academic) 5 in 1 Actual Tests eBook Combo (September – December 2021) [Listening + Speaking + Reading + Writing Task 1+ Task 2]
- Listening: 120 sections with answers (Audios+Tapescripts) (300+ pages)
- Reading: 75 passages with answers (500+ pages)
- Speaking: 50 Part 1 and 76 Part 2 & 3 topics with suggested answers and sample audios (300+ pages)
- Writing Task 1: 106 reports (100+ pages)
- Writing Task 2: 111 essays (200+ pages)
Please note: These are eBooks, therefore there will no hard copy. The PDF and audio files (if any) of these eBooks will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your order is placed.
IELTS Listening Actual Tests (September – December 2021) (eBook + Audio + Tapescripts)
- Tips and tricks for each question type
- Signposting language example
- 30 Listening tests (120 sections) with Audio + Tapescripts.
- The answer key for these tests by IELTS Trainers
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests with Suggested Answers (September – December 2021) – eBook
This eBook includes:
- 50 part 1 topics
- 76 part 2 and 3 topics
- Sample answers by IELTS Trainers
- Vocabulary specific to each topic
- 2 Audiobooks (Reference purpose only, the audiobook doesn’t cover the same topics as in eBook )
IELTS Reading (Academic) Actual Test with Answers (September – December 2021) – eBook
This eBook contains:
- 25 tests (75 passages) arranged in chronological order.
- Each test contains 3 sections. Each section has 3 paragraphs and a number of questions below them. The answers to these questions are provided at the end of the e-book by certified IELTS Trainers.
IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic) Actual Test with Sample Answers (September – December 2021) – eBook
This eBook contains the 100 most recent test questions that appeared in IELTS tests.
Answers are provided for each question by IELTS Certified Trainers which will help you score a high band in your IELTS exam.
Academic Task 1 questions can be of the following question types:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Bar charts
- Two graphs
- Process diagrams
IELTS Writing Task 2 Actual Tests with Sample Answers (September – December 2021) – eBook
- 111 essays arranged according to the essay types.
- Sample answers for each answer by IELTS Trainers.
- Strategy for each essay type.
- A model according to the strategy for each essay.
What does our Customer say about eBooks?