Comprehensive IELTS Academic Band 8 Complete Preparation Course + 5 in 1 Academic eBook Combo
- 24+Hours of video content (100+ lectures)
- FREE eBooks worth $185 (5 in 1 Combo Academic eBooks)
- Includes Practice Assignments
- 5 Full-Length Mock Tests
- IELTS Certified Trainer
- Includes all 4 sections
Note: Once you complete the purchase, the 5 in 1 Academic ebook combo will be delivered to your email ID instantly, And Comprehensive Band 7+ Complete Preparation Course access with the login credentials will be sent to your email address within 1 hour.
With this course, you get $69 worth of bestselling eBook combo FREE, which is: IELTS (Academic) 5 in 1 eBook Combo ( Listening + Speaking + Reading + Writing Task 1+ Task 2) (September – December 2021)
IELTS 7 Plus Complete Preparation Program is a 5 hour 30 minutes flexible academic preparation course. This course covers all sections of the IELTS Academic test: Writing (Task 1 and Task 2), Speaking, Listening and Reading.
In this course you will learn:
- Skimming and scanning techniques to save time and find the answer quickly in the text
- Tips for how to answer all IELTS question types from True – False – Not Given to matching headings and multiple-choice questions
- How to be sure you have chosen the correct answer
- How to deal with long texts and unfamiliar vocabulary
- What to expect in the four sections of the IELTS Listening test
- How to answer all different question types
- How to predict the kind of answer you are listening for
- How to avoid leaving a blank by making an educated guess
Writing Task One module
- How to summarize the important information on all types of diagrams and charts
- How to identify the main trends and write an overview (the “elephant”)
- The appropriate language to describe, compare and contrast the information
- How to structure your response in a logical way
- How to use a wide range of grammatical structures
Writing Task 2 Module
- How to analyze and structure all types of IELTS Writing Task Two questions
- The vocabulary and grammatical structures needed to achieve a high band score
- How to check your essay using the Writing band descriptors
- And you will find many model essays that follow the given structures
- How to answer questions in all 3 parts of the IELTS speaking test
- How to expand your answer and speak fluently
- How to avoid long pauses using fillers
- The most common general IELTS speaking topics
- Useful vocabulary for common IELTS speaking questions
- And you will find many model answers to common questions
Who this course is for?
- IELTS Students who need USA, UK, AU, or Canadian University admission should take this course.
- Students looking to score more than IELTS Band 7
Also, Get FREE!! IELTS Academic 5 in 1 eBook Combo
You may also like…
- 101 IELTS Reading Past Papers With Answers (Based on 2018 and 2019) (Academic)
- Provides IELTS candidates with more than 100 IELTS Reading Passages & Questions from the actual previous IELTS tests so that IELTS test takers can tackle the exam with ease.
- Provides an answer key at the end of the book with detailed answers by IELTS Trainers.
- You will save $10