IELTS Speaking & Actual Test (September – December 2020) with suggested answers
This book will teach you a very large amount of vocabulary of exactly the type that the IELTS examiners want to hear from you in the exam, covering the IELTS Speaking actual topics which appear in the IELTS tests from June to September 2020. It is important that you prepare to answer questions on all of these tests because they are all used in the recent IELTS tests.
This Ebook Includes:
- 1 Ebook
- 2 Audiobooks (Reference purpose only, the audiobook doesn’t cover the same topics as in ebook )
We’re all aware that the speaking test is conducted by an examiner and it would be more like a face to face interview. So how do we prepare for this? How to we not get anxious like we usually do during an interview?
By conquering the fear of the unknown of course!
Academic IELTS Speaking & Actual Test (September – December 2020) with suggested answers provides you with:
- 83 part 1 topics under which there are personal questions that your IELTS examiner would ask you for your first section.
- 41 part 2 and 3 topics with questions relating to the topic along with suggested Band 9.0 model answers. These topics may be general and usually tests your fluency and grammar.
- These answers provide an insight to what is exactly expected from you by the examiners.
- 2 Audiobooks ( Part 1 And Part 2) (* We also provide 2 audiobooks containing sample audio files for reference. These audio books do not contain the content from the ebook, it comprises of different content. The aim of the audio book is to provide you with an example of the tone to be used in the exam and the pronunciation of words which helps you understand how you’ve got to present yourself in the test*.)
This book not only contains recent questions and answers but also contains Vocabulary specific to the question in bold. This specific vocabulary is also explained below the question with the meaning and an example to help in the usage of that particular word. The book also contains idioms, collocations, phrases that help you score brownie points with your examiner to get that score you’re aiming for!
|Type of Test|
Academic & General