IELTS (General): Learner’s kit (5 in 1 Actual Tests eBook Combo )|(July – December 2023)
- This ebook combo is one of our Bestsellers with a rating of 4.94 out of 5 based on the 1M+ visits and orders.
- Listening: 48 sections with Answer Keys (Audios + Transcripts) (190+ pages)
- Reading: 36 passages with answers (250+ pages)
- Speaking: 30 Part 1 and 30 Part 2 & 3 topics with Band 9 sample answers and audios (160+ pages)
- Writing Task 1: 20 sets of Band 9 sample letters of each type (100+ pages)
- Writing Task 2: 36 Band 7 & Band 9 sample essays (200+ pages)
- FREE 1:1 Counseling Session with trainer
Please note: These are eBooks, therefore there will no hard copy. The PDF and audio files (if any) of these eBooks will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your order is placed.
You might be wondering why with so many free ebooks available on the market, why should you buy this ebook combo, right?
Well, here’s why!
Each Ebook of this Comprehensive Combo has special features like:
- A Learning Pathway that offers a vision of the ebook in brief.
- A Detailed Guide provides insight on how to use the ebook efficiently with types of questions and detailed examples.
- The Study Method section explains different techniques to apply for each module and overall tips & tricks to enhance the preparation journey.
- Practice with Help engages in solving the various types of questions with advice for each type, followed by expert-curated answers.
- Performance Checks help to evaluate the scores and track the progress after each practice test.
- Student Space (in Writing & Reading ebooks) offers a space after every test to make note-taking easy, which might be useful for the next practice.
But, that’s not all, folks!!
Each of the five ebooks have their own attractions. Let’s check those out before the final decision.
Specific Details for Each Ebook:
|Name of Ebook||Contents|
|IELTS Listening: Focusing on Listening Keenly (July – December 2023)||
|IELTS Speaking: Channeling the voice in 30 days (July – December 2023)||
|IELTS Reading (General Training) Actual Tests with Answers (July – December 2023) – eBook||
|IELTS Writing Task 1 (General Training) Actual Test with Sample Answers (July – December 2023) – eBook||
Note:- Each set contains 1 formal, semi-formal and informal letter.
|IELTS Writing 2.0: Ways to Write Band 9 Essays (July – December 2023)||
FREE 1:1 Live Counselling Session
Upon successful payment of the purchase, you will receive an email with downloadable links for eBooks and a link directing to a form for registering a FREE 1:1 counseling session.
Once you fill the form, a sample 1:1 session will be scheduled for you with one of our star trainers.
What do our customers say about ebooks?
Testimonial Videos in a ‘scroll sideways’ format
What does our Customer say about eBooks?