IELTS Writing (General) Actual Tests eBook Combo (March-June 2021) [Task 1+ Task 2]
- Writing Task 1 – 90 letters (formal, informal, semi-formal) (60+ pages)
- Writing Task 2 – 68 essays (200+ pages)
- Sample 8+ answers by IELTS Trainers
- Structure for each essay type
- Demonstration of structure for each essay
IELTS Writing Task 1 (General Training) Actual Test with Sample Answers (March–June 2021) – eBook
- Difference between formal, semi-formal and informal letters along with its opening and closing lines.
- Contains 27 sets of letters (90 letters). Each set contains 1 formal, semi-formal and informal letter.
- Additionally contains a number of informal and formal letters.
- Sample answers for each letter.
IELTS Writing Task 2 Actual Tests with Sample Answers ( March – June 2021) – eBook
This eBook covers recent Academic IELTS writing questions from December 2020. It is important to write and practice each essay in order to score a high band. This eBook will help you get an 8.0 band in your otherwise tough to crack IELTS Writing Test.
This eBook contains:
- 68 essays arranged according to the essay types.
- Sample answers for each answer by IELTS Trainers.
- Strategy for each essay type.
- A model according to the strategy for each essay.
|Dimensions||1 × 2 × 3 cm|