IELTS (Academic) Writing Actual Tests eBook Combo (January – April 2022) [Task 1+ Task 2]
- Writing Task 1 – 60 reports (a mix of graphs, maps, diagrams) (96 pages)
- Writing Task 2 – 60 essays (100+ pages)
- Sample 8+ answers by IELTS trainers.
- FREE 1:1 Counselling Session
- Vocabulary specific to the question.
- Compare and Contrast terms, along with Language of Change.
- Structure for each essay type.
- Demonstration of structure for each essay
IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic) Actual Test with Sample Answers (January – April 2022) – eBook
IELTS Academic Writing Recent Actual Tests (Task 1) in 2021 & Sample Answers comprises 60 reports including graphs, maps, diagrams from recent actual tests in 2021. Sample answers are provided for these questions by IELTS Trainers along with highlighted vocabulary specific to the question.
IELTS Writing Task 2 Actual Tests with Sample Answers (January – April 2022) – eBook
This eBook covers recent Academic IELTS writing questions. It is important to write and practice each essay in order to score a high band. This eBook will help you get an 8.0 band in your otherwise tough to crack IELTS Writing Test.
This eBook contains:
- 60 essays arranged according to the essay types.
- Sample answers for each answer by IELTS Trainers.
- Strategy for each essay type.
- A model according to the strategy for each essay.
FREE 1:1 Live Counselling Session
Upon successful payment of the purchase, you will receive an email with downloadable links for eBooks and a link directing to a form for registering a FREE 1:1 counselling session. Once you fill the form, a sample 1:1 session will be scheduled for you with one of our star trainers.