IELTS Computer-Based Tests [10 Mock Tests]
- A wide range of IELTS questions is available
- Adjustable fonts
- Assessing time management skills with timed evaluations
- Complete module-based assessment
- Prompt Results after assessment completion
- Accurate Assessments
Computer-based Tests for IELTS are crucial for your preparation as it helps you get acquainted with the computer-based exam format and get comfortable with the exam. Therefore, we at IELTSMaterial have designed these CBTs with their importance in mind to enhance your preparation experience.
What is included in the CBTs?
Each set of the IELTS CBTs includes all four sections of the IELTS Academic test: Listening, Reading, Writing (Task 1 and Task 2) and Speaking.
Why are the CBTs important?
- It helps you to know where to type your answer and increases your typing speed before the actual exam.
- Through CBTs, you get quick feedback as you mostly take it through an online platform.
- As our CBTs are available on computers as well as mobile, you get to practise it from anywhere at any time if you have a stable internet connection.
Why will you choose the set of 10 CBTs?
If you do not have enough time to go through a rigorous practice schedule for the IELTS and have expert knowledge of the English language, or you have completed your preparation and there is a gap before you take the exam, then you will find this set of 10 CBTs extremely helpful.
The 10 CBTs will help you with a quick but thorough practice as they are based on the actual IELTS papers and provide a comprehensive last-minute preparation. They will not only acquaint you with the computer-based exam format and help you plan your time but also reduce your exam anxiety and prepare you better just before the exam.
Who are these test sets prepared for?
- IELTS aspirants who are preparing for the computer-based exam as they need USA, UK, AU, or Canadian University admission should choose these sets.
- Students who are looking to score more than IELTS Band 7 should practise these tests regularly.