IELTS Computer-Based Tests [3 Mock Tests]
- All types of IELTS questions are covered
- Timed evaluation aids time-management skills
- Aids last-minute detailed practice
- Prompt Feedback after assessment completion
- High Precision Examination
- No need to count words for word limit or copy answers from one place to another
Computer-based Tests for IELTS are crucial for your preparation as it helps you get acquainted with the computer-based exam format and get comfortable with the exam. Therefore, we at IELTSMaterial have designed these CBTs with their importance in mind to enhance your preparation experience.
What is included in the CBTs?
Each set of the IELTS CBTs includes all four sections of the IELTS Academic test: Listening, Reading, Writing (Task 1 and Task 2) and Speaking.
Why are the CBTs important?
- It helps you to know where to type your answer and increases your typing speed before the actual exam.
- Through CBTs, you get quick feedback as you mostly take it through an online platform.
- As our CBTs are available on computers as well as mobile, you get to practise it from anywhere at any time if you have a stable internet connection.
Why will you choose the set of 3 CBTs?
If you have already mastered all your skills or have advanced level knowledge in all four skills in English, these three sets of CBTs are meant for you.
All you need is to familiarize yourself with the pattern and the ways of the computer-based IELTS exam and have good practice on the identical format of the IELTS just before the exam to boost your confidence.
Who are these test sets prepared for?
- IELTS aspirants who are preparing for the computer-based exam as they need USA, UK, AU, or Canadian University admission should choose these sets.
- Students who are looking to score more than IELTS Band 7 should practise these tests regularly.