IELTS Combo (Speaking+Reading+ Writing Task 2) September – December 2020 Ebooks
IELTS Combo September – December 2020 (Speaking+Reading+ Writing Task 2)
Buy All in one IELTS Combo ebooks which will help you to Crack your IELTS exam
This Combo consists of:
- 1 – Speaking Ebook
- 1- Reading Ebook
- 1- Writing Task 2 Ebook
- 2- Speaking Part 1 and Part 2 Audiobooks
Please note: These are e-books, therefore there will no hard copy. The PDF and audio files (if any) of these ebooks will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your order is placed.
IELTS Speaking September – December 2020
This ebook will teach you a very large amount of vocabulary of exactly the type that the IELTS examiners want to hear from you in the exam, covering the IELTS Speaking actual topics which appear in the IELTS tests from recent actual tests. It is important that you prepare to answer questions on all of these 50 tests because they are all used in the IELTS tests. To be more specific, it contains:
- 83 part 1 topic under which there are personal questions that your IELTS examiner would ask you for your first section.
- 41 part 2 and 3 topics with questions relating to the topic along with suggested Band 9.0 model answers. These topics may be general and usually tests your fluency and grammar.
- These answers provide an insight into what is exactly expected from you by the examiners.
- 2 Audiobooks ( Part 1 And Part 2) (* We also provide 2 audiobooks containing sample audio files for reference. These audiobooks do not contain the content from the ebook, it comprises of different content. The aim of the audiobook is to provide you with an example of the tone to be used in the exam and the pronunciation of words which helps you understand how you’ve got to present yourself in the test*.)
Each topic in this ebook has Band 9.0 Sample Answers, a clear-to-follow definition of academic words, phrases, collocations or idioms, and a further example of how to use these topic words in the Speaking part of the test so that you are ready to use the vocabulary in IELTS Speaking.
IELTS Reading September – December 2020
The key to acing your reading test is to practice!
This ebook contains 19 tests arranged in a chronological order starting with tests from recent actual tests.
Each test contains 3 sections. Each section has 3 paragraphs and a number of questions below them. The answers to these questions are provided at the end of the e-book by certified IELTS Trainers.
IELTS Writing Task 2 2020
This ebook covers recent IELTS writing questions from September 2020. It is important to write and practice each essay in order to score a high band. This ebook will help you get an 8.0 band in your otherwise tough to crack IELTS Writing Test.
IELTS Essay questions are of five types. They are:
- Opinion Essays
- Discussion Essays
- Advantages/Disadvantages Essays
- Cause & Solution Essays
- Direct Question Essays
Each of these essay types has to be answered in a certain pattern. That is where IELTS WRITING TASK 2 comes in. This ebook contains:
- 40 essays arranged according to the essay types.
- Sample answers for each answer by IELTS Trainers.
- Strategy for each essay type.
A model according to the strategy for each essay.
Each of these essays has used lexical resources and appropriate vocabulary specific to the topics given. Furthermore, these essays are written by keeping the task response, coherence and cohesion, lexical resources and grammatical range and accuracy in mind.
|Type of Test||
Academic and General
1 – Speaking Ebook,