IELTS Academic Workbooks
- Listening: 41 Tests (300+ pages)
- Reading: 35 Tests (500+ pages)
- Speaking: 107 Part 1 and 71 Part 2 & 3 topics (400+ pages)
- Writing Task 1: 78 Reports (100+ pages)
- Writing Task 2: 79 essays (200+ pages)
- FREE 1:1 Counselling Session with trainer
Please note: These are eBooks, therefore there will no hard copy. The PDF and audio files (if any) of these eBooks will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your order is placed.
IELTS Listening Workbook (ebook + Audio + Tapescripts)
This eBook provides you with:
- Tips and tricks for each question type
- Signposting language example
- 41 Listening tests (164 parts) with Audio + Tapescripts
- The answer key for these tests by IELTS Trainers
IELTS Speaking Workbook
This eBook will teach you a very large amount of vocabulary of exactly the type that the IELTS examiners want to hear from you in the exam, covering the IELTS Speaking actual topics which appear in the IELTS tests. It is important that you prepare to answer questions on all of these tests because they are all used in the recent IELTS tests.
This eBook Includes:
- 107 part 1 topics
- 71 part 2 and 3 topics
- Sample answers by IELTS Trainers
- Vocabulary specific to each topic
- 2 Audiobooks (Reference purpose only, the audiobook doesn’t cover the same topics as in ebook )
IELTS Reading (Academic) Workbook
This eBook contains:
- 35 reading tests (`05 passages) along with answers
- Each test contains 3 sections. The answers to these questions are provided at the end of the e-book by certified IELTS Trainers.
IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic) Workbook
This eBook contains the 78 most recent test questions that appeared in IELTS tests.
Answers are provided for each question by IELTS Certified Trainers which will help you score a high band in your IELTS exam.
Academic Task 1 questions can be of the following question types:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Bar charts
- Two graphs
- Process diagrams
IELTS Writing Task 2 Workbook
This eBook contains:
- 79 essays arranged according to the essay types
- Sample answers for each answer by IELTS Trainers
- Strategy for each essay type
- A model according to the strategy for each essay